Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Beautiful Place

I am going to tell you about a secret place my beautiful place...

There is a big racing car as fast as a lightning bolt with a jet pack at the back to boost. There is a shining cage just like jail cells and a beeping tracking device that is very noisy. There is also a humongous robot hiding behind the steaming curtains. Next to it are all my weapons and spread out on the floor are stunning booby traps .

I can feel the cold breeze shivering through my skin. I touch the tough armour from the cave. It is as strong as King Kong or Hulk. You never know if my camera glasses will haunt you. Stink bombs,guns plus my knife belt never know when it might strike.

You’ll taste blood trails and the temperature rising.The enemy alert yelling like horse in danger. A tingling sense of water from your eyes and food from the fridge including the silk from my undercover costume.

There will be a ringing phone from my shoe. Stink bombs going kaboom! The robot’s body moving with a laser watch zig-zagging away .

You’ll smell the fresh air, enemy's sense of smoke coming from the stink bombs around with slime dripping very slowly one by one, right down, drip, drip.

That is my beautiful place...do you dare to enter?

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY liked the way you described the slime dripping down! I could see and feel it in my mind! I don't think I would dare enter your secret place. Great writing Misimoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misimoa ,I liked the way you used capital letters and full stops in your story about your Beautiful Place. I also liked the way your sentences are positive.

    ReplyDelete